How to License Cartoons
License cartoons for a fast and easy way to add humor to your presentation, newsletter, website, book, or any content. You can download and use cartoons by purchasing a usage license. We offer several options to license cartoons, depending on your needs.
License a cartoon when you need it, with a one-time fee (from $10). It takes 30 seconds, and no registration necessary.
- Find a cartoon to license. Find a cartoon you like, then click on it for licensing options.
- Choose a license type. Choose the license type that matches your business size. Not sure? Contact us for help.
- Complete the secure payment form. This information is encrypted and sent securely. We never store your credit card data on our servers.
- Cartoon will download automatically. The cartoon image will begin downloading immediately, and a link will be sent to your email.
Pay a flat monthly rate ($39) to license up to four cartoons each month. If you create more than two blog posts, presentations, or newsletters every month, then you’ll save money compared to the per-cartoon option, and save time with one-click downloads.
- Sign up for an account. It takes a few seconds. You’ll receive an email verification link, which you must click before continuing.
- Complete the secure subscription form. This information is encrypted and sent securely. We never store your credit card data on our servers.
- Find cartoons to license. Click on a cartoon, then click the License Now button to download the cartoon instantly.
Bulk & Custom Licensing
If you want to license more than 20 cartoons at once, or if your company has more than 500 employees, contact us for a custom quote. We can hand-pick cartoons for your topic of interest, or create custom and exclusive cartoons for your business.