Cartoons for Presentations
Using cartoons is a smart and easy way make your presentation better. Funny cartoons in presentations grab the audience’s attention, put your listeners at ease, help them remember your talk, communicate your point in a humorous way, and make you popular (really!).
Looking for a funny cartoon for your presentation? You can license, get an instant download, and add a cartoon to your presentation in less than a minute.
If you need some inspiration, common categories include business cartoons, psychiatry cartoons, doctor cartoons, science cartoons, and education cartoons.
How to License Cartoons for Presentations To use any cartoon in a presentation, you need to purchase a usage license. It takes two clicks and you will receive an instant download of the cartoon image in high-quality JPEG format.
If your presentation is for a personal or non-profit purpose, then select the “Personal / Non-Profit” license. Examples include class lessons at school, presentations at a non-profit event, and university lectures.
If you will use the cartoon in a business presentation, then select the “Business / Commercial” license. Examples of business uses include company meetings, promotional talks, seminars, and sales presentations.
How to Add Cartoons to Your Presentation
When you license a cartoon you’ll get an instant download of the image file, in popular JPEG and hi-res format. Adding the cartoon to your presentation is as easy as adding any other image. See below for step-by-step instructions for some popular software options after you license and download the cartoon of your choice.
Adding Cartoons for Powerpoint
- Click the slide where you want to add the cartoon
- On the Insert tab, click Picture
- A window will open to select your file. Find the cartoon image and click Insert
Adding Cartoons for Prezi
- In the top menu, click Insert, then click Image
- Click Select Files
- Find the cartoon image and click Insert
Adding Cartoons for Keynote
- Select the slide where you want to add the cartoon
- In the main menu, click Insert, then click Choose…
- Locate and select the cartoon image, then click Insert
Adding Cartoons for Google Drive
- Click on the slide where you will add the cartoon
- From the top menu, click Insert, then click Image…
- In the popup window, click “Choose an image to upload”
- Find your cartoon, then click Open